my life

Saturday, July 02, 2005

USM is good! but then.................................

My younger sister manage to get into USM, so the 3 Lee sisters and the mother went to penang and stayed at the nearest hotel for 1 night, and sent my sister there this morning. I have to say, me and my elder sister went from KL to ipoh, then after had our lunch and pick up my mum and sister, went to penang straight yesterday. The we drove back ipoh this evening, and will be back to KL tomorrow afternoon. It's like, most of the time we spent is on the car, driving. I'm really tired, but i just can't sleep.

USM is rated as the top university in malaysia in the academic field. But then, the condition of the hostel that my sis is staying is just so bad. The room is dirty, the furnitures are old, the toilets are filthy. I knos i shouldn't be complaining, but i'm doing the comparison, of hostel that i stayed last time in UM, and the hostel that my sis's staying now. They never upgrade or up keep the place. she's the youngest in the family. everything is well organised and well prepared fro her. my sister really can't suit herself there. she just smsed me telling me she missed us all, and she missed KL. i'm kinda worried bout her, with her temper and attitude, really hope she can make a realy good bunch of friends there,a dn she'll start enjoy the hostel and campus life. and another thing, the quality of the student helpers there are low. i can't understand why they want to find some students who are not good in the command of english. i know i'm being prejudice, and i asked too much, but at least they understand what the f*** i'm saying, and can answer me in preper english. i mean, kinda disappointed with them. is the the quality of local grads? then later when i graduate and go to find work, is this the impressoin that i'm going to give to my future employers? how are they going to evaluate me? I don't wanna be like that! (in the mean time i'm kinda thank you my mother and my tuition teacher for stressing the IMPORTANCE of english) i hope i have good market value. At least i have a good command of english, i hope. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home