my life

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I really feel weird. I don’t understand, if there is an easier road to do things, why does it someone has to show the hard road for us to follow? We know that road will lead us to no where, but just to please that somebody, we have to do it. I just don’t understand what is it that is in the person’s mind is. Does it make them more happy to see us struggle? I do wonder. Maybe I should change my mindset. They meant good, maybe they want us to learn the hard way, before they show us the easy road. I should think like that to make myself feel better. I feel unhappy about all that, but I still have to follow their rules. It’s a game that I can’t quit playing. I just hope what am I going to do will be easier in the future, and I can get something out of it. I don’t want to quit so easy. I don’t want to be a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home