my life

Thursday, March 24, 2005

It's been a month!

I can't believe this! It's been more than one month since i used the internet! I think it might be more than a month, I don't have internet access since February. So much things happened in this 2 months: I've finished my thesis writing, I've handed it in, I've presented quite well, and I've finished my finals. then bla bla bla bla bla....... I've been on the go nonstop for these 2 months, I ddidn't have a good rest, I don't even have time to go shopping! It's just so tiring.

I'm having my training in a reknowned research centre in this country. The place is so old. They're here for more tha 100 years, and sometimes it's so creepy to walk alone, especially my work starts at 7.30am. I've got nothing to do here, and i kinda regreted to come here. If I didn't apply for this, i can graduate this May, i can use this time to do the 3rd semester, can graduate faster. I don't need another semester. Sigh, this all is about planning. I've been dying to come here, since it got a very good reputation on doing research findings, but the situation has not been that good. Those working here have not been able to produce good findings, and there aren't much projects goind on. Another thing is, I've been sent to the Envirnomental Health Research Centre, doing something totally not related with my studies! I just don't know what to do here. How to say? people here are not the same channel. I've been trained in a molecular lab, everything i think is from the molecular way f view, but they are from another point of view. Feel bit ackward. It's only been 3 days, andI alr feel like rotting here. Nothing to do! Even they attached me to a Doctor (the one that has patients, not a Phd holder), but he's only doing PCR, something that i've leart before. I want to be exposed to something new, something different. It's so sad, being bale to come here, but there's nothing here for me to do! But this place still accept a lot of students. I can't imagine myself be here for another 8 weeks. It's killing me. I wanna get out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home