my life

Friday, March 25, 2005

The same thing

Officially I've been in this place for 3 days, and I still don't know what can i do. They're not going to start the project any sooner than 2 months, and by that time I've already left. The only thing i can do right now is literature review, which is so boring. I'm devastated! Nothing much i can do about it, it's their decision to attach me here, and i feel it's not very appropriate for me to do complain. I'll try to talk with the head of the unit, see what else can be done, since i can't contribute much here.

I've gone to eat sushi yesterday, they're having some promotion for the members. EVERY PLATE RM2! I ate a lot! This is the first time I have all the sushi until my heart's content. But it's the last day. THey started it on monday. If i knew earlier, I'll go everyday! Felt better, coz I didn't any vouchers from the membership, usually they'll give vouchers through their calendar, but it's different this year. This is the first time i use my card after I bought it last december.

So bored here, sitting in front of the comp, doing nothing. I just hope i can find other things for me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home