my life

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Contended

Went to petaling street today with my sis, happy. Bought a set of comics (actually a bday present from my sis), then bought a lot of novels! So happy. I've never feel the urge to read comics for such a long time, and the urge to buy ALL the comics back make me feel the rush to earn more money. haha. Just feel contended, coz i can still get the things i want. I'm happy man. so happy, kind felt like i'm still in secondary school, renting comics from the bookshop without my mum knowing it. I really got whacked by my mum when she found it out. This is my childhood, comics, cartoon and novels. Though it's not the same, but i still love comics. Hopefully my friends won't feel that me still bit weird. haha. So old still read comics? I think i can never leave that.

Just had a chat with a uni mate, then sth just struck me. How come ppl will only befriend someone else who has the same results that he or she has? Is this the criteria for choosing friends? I can say i'm not like that (coz I'm not good enough to be the one that choose, i can only become the choosen ones, haha) i can never understand that, though this kind of things is happening everyday around me. I've never been the victim, maybe i'm too happy go lucky, as wyemeng's saying goes : you can't please the whole world, you can't make the whole world love you. If becoming a mere friend also need this kind of scrutinize, then i don't know what will happen to the future husband or wife.

Ah well, i think i just be contended with my comics. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home