my life

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm so BORED

Today's internet connection sucks! I can't have anything done! Can' upload, can't download, and when it's moving, it's really very slow. How can i have my things dne if it is like that? I just can't imagine what can i do for now. I just sit here like an idoit, hoping it will become normal again. But it ain't happening. guess i just have to sit and relax. Hmmm, it'll be good if there's a piece of cheese cake here. yum yum. talking bout food, i'm very hungry now. Didn't have my breakfast, and i feel so sleepy right now!

Something lucky happened to me yesterday. As i'm crosing the road, there's a huge pajero coming, and the driver loooks very fierce. I'm so scared i'm going to e knocked down by him! But then, he came to a screeching halt, and let me pas the road, smiling broadly towards me! It's like, i feel so lucky! This is Malaysia, drivers NEVER let pedestrian walk first. It's always the bigger, the winner, and us who's walking, will always be bullied. It's liie, suddenly i've got a rush, i feel very lucky. Count your blessings. I'm truly lucky, i'm not handicapped, i've got my own hands and feet, i can work, i can take care of myself. I've got my family, friends. I should really be counting my blessings. It's like, i should be contended with what i have, shouldn't always feel sorry for myself, as i have a lot that others don't have. I'm lucky. I realy am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home