my life

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Are you happy?

This is the topic of this morning's kong kai fan woon on 988, Chan Fong, admire him a lot. I heard some ppl phone in to say about the happiness and unhappiness. A guy is happy, coz he can earn 5k a month, compared to 2k 5 years ago. Another woman keeo complaining that her children never share their secrets with her, but when being ask back wheter she'd ever share her secrets with her mother, she snapped : this is a different situation, my mothere NEVER loved me, but i loved my children a lot. I mean, this is not a very valid reason, she keep wanting to know EVERYTHING about her children! This is kinda creepy. Why does she wanna know everything? Such a controlling mother. She said she just wanna know more and care for her children very much, but they just never open up to her. Sigh, this is not good. Children, when they're grown up, they have their own life and their own ways of goin through their life. A mother is there to give love and support, not there to comtrol and know everything of the child. This makes me think of my own mother. Hell, she's the same, controlling in every bit of my life. She keeps bugging me of me whereabouts, my doings, and this is driving me nuts! How can i just drive some sense in her? This is my life, and mum you can't always accompany me. Just your help, support and love is more than enough.

Another woman said she's very happy, coz she's still alive, healthy and energetic. She's diagnosed with secondary cancer more than 10 years ago, but she's still alive now. She's just thank you that she's still alive, and can cherish the love of her family and her children. She's just contended that the fact that she is still alive. Cherish the small things in life, not only big achievements. This will make you feel much better, i guess. I'm kinda like a very easily contended person, i will be very happy just with the small small things that i have in life. My family, my friends, those that teached me some lessons in life, those that hate me etc. I'll cherish them all. When we're contended, we'll be happy. Or that's what i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home