my life

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wow

My sister is here again, this time is because she needs to exchange something that she bought from the previous trip. She's been back to home for 2 days, then she's here again. I feel good, coz there's someone there to accompany me. I'm scared of being alone i guess. I'm scared of loneliness. I really do enjoy the company of my sister. So scared now, what will i do if she's not here? Aiyah, can't think of this kind of things liao. It's so frustrating. Guess I really need to buy a lot more tv series or cartoon to fill up the extra time that i have now, or i should go buy comics or rent them. I can't always be out, coz I'm kinda homely person, i rather snugle in my bed, doing nothing, than go out. I rather eat instant noodles than go out have a meal alone. See, i'm scared of being alone. This is not good, I really don't know what will or what can i do with all those extra time. Hmm, a few pieces of cheese cake would be nice. haha. I'm so scared i'm going to gain weight! But I lost some, haha, after determination and discipline to go exercise. Happy happy, i can wear tight jeans again. (Sounds like the ad of some weight loss pill, haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home