my life

Thursday, July 07, 2005

That's GOOD.

Had a very long chat with my housemate this afternoon, she's clearing her stuff. This is actuall our first chat. It's like she's busy with her work, and i'm always not around, it's hard for us to just sit down and chat, not like the days when all my friends ar still studying. We talked bout how FAT we were last time, and I took out my IC and driving license, and I just can't stop thinking:GOSH, I'm more pretty now, wuakaka. And she's the second one compliment me today that i look more pretty than before. wuakakakakaka. Happy man. I do look bit chubby in my IC, that's taken when i'm teaching in a primary school after form6 (that's like, 3 years ago?) , then comparing to my form5 photo which is in my driving license, i do look more pretty and slimmer now.

wuakaka, who said I'm not pretty? I AM PRETTY WAT.

haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home