my life

Friday, July 08, 2005

MyVi is CUTE~~

I'm on my way to work this morning, then suddenly I saw a very cute car, in lime metallic green parked at the side of the road. Then I realised it's MyVi by Perodua. It's so cute! I'm so happy when I have a look at it. I feel so happy just looking at it, the colour just makes me wanna smile. I'm going to influence every relative of mine to buy that, coz it''s really cute cute cute! Compare to the S**vy that was produced by Proton, MyVi is so much more cute, and it looks more durable. I've see and listen to a lot of the S**vy advertisement, and I'm looking forward to have a real good alook at it. I had a chance last week, and I'm really very very disappointed. The interior of that car look flimsy, and the design is not nice, and all the compartments look like wanna fall off like that, eventhough it's a display car, it should at least have a more durable look right. I rather buy the MyVi, eventhough i haven't try the car before, but I have more confidence in Perodua cars, (maybe coz I'm driving a Kancil?) and I can see the distinct difference in the quality of Kancil and Wira. I always prefer perodua cars cars. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home