my life

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Easier Work

I have just realized that it’s whole lot more easier if I observed someone perform the experiment than I read the protocol myself. It is so hard to find the proper protocol for my experiment online. I do know what should I be doing, but the details I’m not that sure. I’ve been using 2 days to search for the proper protocols, not to ask the seniors for guidance, for we’re expected to solve our own problems. I tried online, and search in the library for past thesis, and I only get the out line of the whole process. Then this morning, I observed one of the lab assistant perform it, it just so easy. But I have to admit I need to have a rough idea what should I be doing, then only I will understand what they’re doing. So at last I know what should I be doing, and what can I do. We’re advised not to do anything that we’re not sure, coz the equipment and chemicals are expensive. If something breaks, then the whole lab will suffer.

I’m actually on holiday now, but because of the lab work I would not be able to go back to Ipoh. I really do want to go back, it’s been so long since I go back, and I miss ipoh’s food. Kai si hor fun, yong tau fu, yum yum. I seldom go back during holidays, and I really miss the food! Of coz I miss my family too. Haha. I just want to go back this holiday and relax. It’s been so stressful these few weeks. I continue to do my lab work straight after I finish my finals. I only have a weekend to rest. I want to go back, and find my friends, chat up with them. Every year this is the only time I can find all of them in ipoh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home