my life

Friday, November 05, 2004

I Can't Sleep!

It's 2.30am, and still I can't sleep. Is it because i usually lseep at 3am, now that i want to sleep earlier, I just can't doze off? I know i'm physically very tired, but it's just that i can't falla alseep. Then I'm here. What can i do? I'm very hungry! I get hungry in midnight if i don't sleep! So i had a tart that i bought in the evening just now, and regretted about it. SHouldn't have put in anything inside my mouth when i want to sleep. Now i'm going to sleep with my stomach full, then I don't let my stomach to rest, and I'll definitely get a gastric in the moring tomorrow. It's always like that. But now i seldom get gastric anymore, coz i just eat nad eat and eat non stop! I just can't stop eating! Anyway drop the issue of eating, I need to sleep.

Think this is the reason that I have an outbreak. My forehead is full of pimples! THis is the FIRST time i have so many pimples in my life! I have dry skin, so it's unusual that i would have pimples. Weird. Maybe it's because that it's my skincare. I need to drink more water. I've been so busy these few days that I seldom drink water. sigh. I want to sleep. I just want to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home