my life

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Accident

Met with an accident early this morning when I'm on my way to work. And it happened in front of a traffic police! He's directing the traffic, and the car in front of me break suddenly, i manage to break in time, but the car behind me banged into me. Sigh. Luckily there's not much damage to my car. Only the number plate is broken, and a few scratches here and there. Not good, not good. No luck these few days. Should go do something about it. My broken number plate was left in the crime scene (sounds like CSI, haha), and I'm scared the police might do something about it. But with the heavy traffic on that road, I doubt it's still in one piece. Just hope everything will be alright later. I'm in no mood to do anything right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home