my life

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Earth quake in KL

This is the first time this country can feel actually feel the quake. I used to think that Malaysia is a very fortunate place, where we are protected from a lot of natural disasters, coz we are in the middle of the region, surrounded by other countries. But after Monday's hit, I don't quite think like that anymore. The earth had moved. This will affect our land. I do not feel anything that day, as I was out having supper. When I'm back I saw a lot of people outside the road, and I wondered what had happened. It had never crossed my mind that there would be an earth quake. I got such a shock when I read the news the next day. I pity people in Indonesia. They live in constant fear. You wouldn't know when the next one will hit. It might be next week, next month or 10 years later. Who knows? We can't control mother nature. There must be explamations behind all these incidents, it's just that we humans are not sensitive enough to get it. I really do hope there won't be anything happening to our country.

0 Comments:

<< Home