my life

Monday, March 28, 2005

How come it's like this?

I've only been working here for few days, and I already feel exhaustion. It's so much different from what I've been through. Basically, I've not done ANY lab work here, everyday I just sit in front of the comp, trying hard to figure out what's happening to me? How come things turn out this way? I'm here to learn, and expose myself to other things. One conclusion: I can't sit inside an office! I feel like i must really go out and expose myself to various things, not just sit here, do nothing, generate nothing. I feel shameful, coz I'm of no help here, and yet people need to waste time and energy to entertain me. I feel so useless here, eventhough it's not my fault. Well, i just hope things will get better later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home