my life

Monday, April 04, 2005

And there goes another week....

I've been here for 2 weeks, and yet everyday is the same old s***, it's quite exhausting for me, though I'm not doing ANYTHING practically. It just makes me wonder, how long do I have to be like this? I just hope I can generate some thing out of this attachment.

I woke up really late this morning, and I arrived late. I'm suppose to start work at 7.30am, but an officer told me that there's another shift at 8.15am, so i thought I've made it through, since i arrive at 8.15. But later I found out I can't just simply change my shift, it need to be done in a month's time! So i'm consider late for work (very late indeed) today. I still don't know what should I do with it, and I still do not know what will happen to me. Finger crossed.

I've been helping my sister to feed her pets when she's not around for the weekend, and I do enjoy it :) It feel so relax just to watch the fish swim, though the angelfish don't move quite a lot. Been planning to get myself an aquarium, and i need to find some hardy fish that can survive without me paying much attention to them. But it'll cost me quite a bomb when i want to start it. I'll try to figure what can i do, and in the meantime i'll just go play with my sister's pets, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home