my life

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Can I share it ar?

I've noticed some interesting site when I'm having my breakfast just now. I saw a couple sharing a small plate of roti canai, and a small cup of teh tarik. And it suddenly struck me, it's only done newly attached couples. Try doing that after you've been together for a few years, when you both are in the comfort zone. "why you finish my roti canai?"; "I order another for you la!"; "yer, look as if you so broke no money buy to eat" and etc etc etc. It's like showing the whole world that you're together, both of you have to be seen as AN item together. You won't be doing when you've been together for a few years. And I also noticed, when you're in the comfort zone, you tend to neglect a lot of things, esp your appearance (don't bother too much about it, coz you alr found some one who wants you :D). I don't want to turn into a big fat biatch, think I need to take good care of my looks, and my dressing. I don't want ppl think that I'm married!

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger sze said...

I still do that. Just cos sometimes I am not hungry and he doesn't want to end up being my dustbin ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home