my life

Friday, April 08, 2005

What's the skin care you are using?

I've been quite busy these few months, busy until I don't have time to take a good look at my own face. I got the time yesterday, have the time to look hard into the mirror. I'm horrified to see my skin's dull, lifeless, and there's a lot of pimples, white heads and bloak heads all over my face! Gosh! I've neglected my skin for so long! How counld this be happening to me? i've been lazy for the pass few months, and it starts showing all on my face. I'm even lazy to clean my face with proper cleanser, i just splash some water, and that's consider clean (see, that's how lazy i am). I have to work harder from now on, to stable back my skin's condition, to achieve back the smooth and glowing skin i used to have. It's such pity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home