my life

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Salt crystal lamp

This is yet another of those boring days, where by I come to work hoping it's lunch, after lunch I long for 4pm so i can go back home. It's making my life miserable. It seems like every now and then i keep complaining about it, but I do think this will be good training for me, though I can't get hands on the lab work. I still haven't go apply to attach another division, coz my supervisor's going to present tomorrow, hope everything will be alright, then the project can start soon. It's ok for me to just sit here, not being productive, but I'm scared i don't have anything to write in the report I need to hand in to the university. Except stating these few weeks I've been doing literature review only, and I don't think that's an impressive report.

The senior technician brought me to the market this morning, and the things there are cheap! I mean, if compare to PJ, they are cheap. I'll try to coax my friends to go there to have lunch these few days, just for the sake of a change of environment. As i say, everyday's work is the same, I'll be bored to death if there's nothing new!

I've got a sudden interest in salt crystal lamp, and i got to know that it's a natural deionizer. It's kinda benificial if it's situated near human. How good if i can get a cheap lamp, but i'm scared it is of inferior quality. I"ve been browsing through all those web sites, and a medium lamp cost around USD40-50. It's expensive!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Salt Crystal Lamp won't need to be that expansive if you try to get it from those wholesalers. Try bidding it in lelong.com.my. I got my 29kg Salt Crysatal lamp for just RM177, I think those 5 to 6 kgs will just cost you round Rm40 ++ only. Good luck and nice to meet you. By the way do hope to know you more. Me from Sunway. Bye

Ivan
bluedestiny99@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home