my life

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

F*** off biatch!!!!!

Why can't she just leave us alone? We're just there to do our training! And we'll be out of your site for another 4 weeks! (in the mean time cheer for me! this is the 4th week already!) and I'll only be there for 1 week! Cn't she just leave us alone? She start talking bad about us to whoever she saw. And the words came back to us quite quick. That lab is not THAT BIG...... How could this happening to us? I mean, we didn't do anything wrong, we try to be nice, and yet she complain here complain there. If you so good, just go and complain to the head, and let the head come and scold us. what the heck start spreading bad words to all other labbies? wanna boycot us is it? We're just students training there, and who do you think you are? Just a staff, even the head didn't say anything about me being there for a week! She act as if she OWNS the WHOLE lab. I dispised this kind of person. If she got guts, just come and tell us in front f our face. phew!!! I'm pissed by this kind of attitude! I know you're OLD!! you don't have to show me your POWER! I know what you MANAGE to do! on the other hand, when i think more, i can only say she's not capable of doing any OTHER thing! Just sit there and goyang kaki, boil telephone porridge, and start criticizing every other thing and person that's in the lab. I'm just tired of her. I won't be in that lab from tomorrow onwards. Makes me furious!!! I'll be going back to my own lab, then I'll ask the smart senior technician to teach me things, at least let me have a look by the side, gain some knowledge. Better than sit at anoter lab, hoping to learn things, but then let people kutuk all the way! FEDUP lar....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home