my life

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Who do you think you are?

Got a bit pissed today, by someone who thinks that she's very importhat. I'm currently attached to another unit, where by I've already gained the permission of my unit's head, that unit's head, and the person in charged of all the student's posting in that place. And out of no where, this woman came up to ma and asked : where you from wan? And it's like, HELLO! I'm not resopnsible towards you! I mean, it's my mistake that I didn't imtroduce myself to all the lab personel when i came in yesterday, but then, everyone was busy with their own stuff, and it'll be a bit rude for me to just go up and say i'm new there! and i'm only going to be there for 1 week! I've already got the permission from the unit's head! Even all the heads have aprroved, and she's there like : no no no, you can't just hop from lab to lab like this, bla bla bla.... then she go tell to EVERYONE in that lab that I've done wrong and things like that...... sigh. i just don't know why there's anyone so free to do this kind of things. I've done the things in the official manner, it's just that I didn't introduce myself when I went into the lab, coz everyone is busy then. when they are free, in reture i'm busy. I'm just a bit angry at how can she act like that, and go gossip to all other labbies there. It just annoyed me. If they can use that time to do some other things, I think that place won't be that lag behind!

Ah well, i think i have to pretend there's just a biatch barking all along then. no need to bother too much. she's not my supervisor anyway. just scared she'll start complaining to EVERY other unit, then i won't have to opportunity to go other places to have a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home